Mp112 questions

Ok I have a 03 sss it has arh long tubes,Corsa sport,3200 stall, tuned best time so far is 13.7@98

I just bought a mp112 I'm gonna get a 2.8 pulley 60lb injectors and the rds intake spacer

Question is should I cam also is so what cam specs ? And will the 60lb injectors support the cam on the 2.8 pulley or will I need 83lb I also drive the truck on the street

And any other suggestions on how to make some more power ?

Thats an awesome time for your mods! Nice. I'm sure others will chime in , but if you have the resources to cam it before, I certainly would. From what I've seen a good FI cam will be a mild one. Ls6 cam I've heard to be good, but in general something in the 220's and slightly more exhaust duration to help evacuate cylinders. Also I've seen most FI guys go with a little higher lsa such as 115 and above. I'm not familiar with SC'a as much as turbos but the injectors should be based on how much power your wanting to have along with how much boost it will be throwing down. How much boost will that 2.8 pulley put out? If you're expecting over 600 rwhp you may need those bigger injectors, though I'm not an expert with injectors. To make more power I would suggest a good set of heads with your cam setup. I'm pretty sure a proper head/cam setup on an lq9 will get you close to 475-500 rwhp alone. With good heads and cam you'd more than likely need the bigger injector size.

On a side note I hear those new hurricane dispensers with built in tornado valve work awesome !! Lol

R/t .292

60. 1.833

330. 5.526

1/8. 8.695

Mph 76.93

1000. 11.453

1/4 13.768

Mph 97.58

On that day it was about 89-90 degrees and humidity was high me and my tuner thinks there's a tenth or two in there

He said for the mods I have its the fastest sss he has tuned

And any other suggestions on how to make some more power ?

You can always add nitrous plus it will help the cooling of our notoriously hot blowers... 75-100 shot will be enough to wreck something in your drivetrain lol... Plus Ray makes a RDS spacer with nitrous ports built in it... At the very least you can get a Meth Kit for under $300 which will decrease IAT's by 20-40' and give you a bump in octane running at 50/50...