2015 Silverado SS Calendar

EmoWalrus05

Very nice pictures so far. I may be able to send pictures of mine next to a 2013 60th anniversary vette and 2014 Camaro ZL1 if the service mgr can mail them to me from his phone directly. One pic I might enter if I can get the original (it is pixelated through my phone but it was taken with a brand new Iphone). I have a few pictures next to a Rally edition and numerous base model vettes.

post-19193-0-89984500-1415332273_thumb.jpg

post-19193-0-79464500-1415332304_thumb.jpg

Should or shall? Two different meanings.

Aren't you supposed to be a moderator who controls inappropriate posts and/or posts (like yours) that should be relocated to the, let's say, "my new truck" category?

Edited by L8ERBRO (see edit history)

Simple question if I'm not mistaken.

Simple solution if I'm not mistaken: Stop cluttering up this SSS Calendar thread with your non-SSS truck Mr. Moderator. It's obvious you want to show off your new truck, so please do so in the appropriate category :loser:

Edited by L8ERBRO (see edit history)

Simple solution if I'm not mistaken: Stop cluttering up this SSS Calendar thread with your non-SSS truck Mr. Moderator. It's obvious you want to show off your new truck, so please do so in the appropriate category :loser:

Just because you seem to care so much about me :angel:

IMG_1322_zpsc8421743.jpg

Edited by JF-03-SS (see edit history)