Tbss intake manifold complete with fuel rails and injector

AC SS

it will require tuning to dial it in along with loading the correct injector data for those injectors . You will also need 90mm tb and x link harness i have an extra tb ill sell to make it a more complete swap.

it will require tuning to dial it in along with loading the correct injector data for those injectors . You will also need 90mm tb and x link harness i have an extra tb ill sell to make it a more complete swap.

How much are you asking for tb?

For those thinking about this mod, do it. It should have come this way from the factory.

I did this mod but reused the stock injectors (plan on putting in the larger TBSS ones eventually). Used an 87mm truck TB and Xlink. Mine was returnless so the install was pretty easy. Modified the EVAP line with rubber fuel line and that is about it. I modified the timing tables to match what a newer 5.3L truck engine with the larger intake and TB like the TBSS one has as well. Peak WOT timing is actually higher on the SS tune in most areas, but midrange timing is more aggressive on the newer trucks with the bigger intake and TB. The SOTP difference is noticeable as far as peak power, but the bigger improvement is the part throttle power and throttle response. It feels like it takes half the throttle it did before to accelerate normally with traffic and it is much more crisp feeling.

• 2 weeks later...

This could be a good or bad question but I just got a '05 single cab with a 5.3L and building it as a clone but will this work good for this motor or not?

It definitely an upgrade, get it bro. This is the manifold that's going in my truck soon.