Sign in to follow this  
king628

Minnesota SS?

damn sorry to hear that. There is a few I see running around my area but I dont think they are on here.

I see a black one from time to time around me in Blaine. Is that you?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Edited by darienms1986

Most likely, I usually only drive it on weekends. If its me you'll know by the loud turbo and exhaust. haha. I've seen one parked by umbria pizza. You?

Thats my old home town area went to Centennial :uhoh: . I moved out of that area last year. I lived off of lexington across from kate haven golf course. now I live in northern blaine off radison rd.

Yeah I live right behind our Savior church. Off Lex. Hell yeah man let me know if you ever want to meet up

Looks like we need to start now to get something together for springtime? I have a friend up your way in Coon rapids with a blue SS. What do you guys think? Work something out in the spring? I know mines in storage till the snow lifts (if it ever comes). Let's get some ideas and make this happen. I miss hanging with fellow SS guys

I'm down for whatever, newborn won't be so newborn then and will have plenty of time to meet up.

Sounds like a plan for spring ill be hit or miss.. I have one in the oven due early may.

Ok well i am not in the chair of storage :( but i have had professional rustproofing done and keep truck very clean.

my 2004 blue ss enjoys grabbin the snowey roads with a command. but still feel bad about being in truck with crossive roads underneath.

hope to come to a gathering this spring/summer. heck we could have it in my yard my home is in Lino Lakes :troll::troll:

ok so how about this. there is usually a LTM show up at Running Aces in the spring. why don't we plan something there. nothing official with them. just a bunch of us gathering there and parking together and getting to know each other. thoughts? its April 23rd, at noon. I know not everyone will be able to attend, but someone needs to take charge of this or another year will go by and the snow will fly. I will be there, WHO IS IN?

No One?

Almost 2 years in the making.....should be epic Chris :)