Minnesota SS?

damn sorry to hear that. There is a few I see running around my area but I dont think they are on here.

I see a black one from time to time around me in Blaine. Is that you?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Edited by darienms1986 (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like we need to start now to get something together for springtime? I have a friend up your way in Coon rapids with a blue SS. What do you guys think? Work something out in the spring? I know mines in storage till the snow lifts (if it ever comes). Let's get some ideas and make this happen. I miss hanging with fellow SS guys

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ok well i am not in the chair of storage :( but i have had professional rustproofing done and keep truck very clean.

my 2004 blue ss enjoys grabbin the snowey roads with a command. but still feel bad about being in truck with crossive roads underneath.

hope to come to a gathering this spring/summer. heck we could have it in my yard my home is in Lino Lakes :troll::troll:

• 2 weeks later...

ok so how about this. there is usually a LTM show up at Running Aces in the spring. why don't we plan something there. nothing official with them. just a bunch of us gathering there and parking together and getting to know each other. thoughts? its April 23rd, at noon. I know not everyone will be able to attend, but someone needs to take charge of this or another year will go by and the snow will fly. I will be there, WHO IS IN?

• 3 weeks later...