Minnesota SS?

• 2 months later...

I am down every other weekend weather permitting... It would really cool if anyone would like to help me install a nitrous system and battery relocation and or show me how to do a paint correction on my truck :)

Edited by 2003_SuperSport (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm free this coming weekend if we want. Other than that my soonest is August 15th. Unless we want to meet at a car show? Muscle car nationals is coming. July 19 weekend. I'll be there with the truck. The 25th I'll be at the King of Diamonds car show for work with the truck. The 1st of August at the Dopery show at MOA, and the 8th at hot import nights in Shakopee I'm free Sunday's of them weekends. And more than willing to help with mods too just have to let me know so I can bring tools. Let's do something guys!!!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Looks like everyone is missing I have been watching, and am ready anytime. Looks like its a fail again... damn

Its a sad time in MN... I don't see many SSS running around heck I only drive mine a half dozen times a year :( I was actually ready and going to brainard for the last Wed night drag in sept but then I cut my hand really bad and had to have surgery that day instead lol

Edited by 2003_SuperSport (see edit history)