New phenolic spacer w/ nitrous for RADIX guys

Just saw on Rays facebook page that he is now offering a brand new phenolic spacer with nitrous ports for us older magnusen guys... With the spacer we get the efficiency that we lost due to massive heat soak issues on there poorly designed heat exchanger soaking heat from the block.. With the nitrous in the spacer we have the option of a safer and faster shot that will yield impressive gains when used along side a heat soaked maggie... I have my nitrous kit just waiting in my basement ready for a an install... I was deciding whether to go TB injection or shark nozzle... Now this comes out and viola I get 2 upgrades in one package... lol

How bout you get rid of the heat pump and solve the problem all together... sell the heat pump get some real FI.

I would absolutly love to upgrade to a larger TVS2300 or a procharger D1 or F1 but I just dont have the extra 3k to spend... I could save up for 1-2 years instead of throwing 500$ every 6-12 months at my truck lol...

Keep in mind when I got this heat pump it was praised upon as a great charger for its low end TQ and the TVS was not out yet... I had this put on back in 2007-2008

Edited by 2003_SuperSport (see edit history)