Want Another SS

adambauer

There ya go. Its being a kid at a candy store when you find the one you want. I honestly found mine on Craigslist. It took me 3 months to find the one for me. I looked on cars.com, Auto trader. craigslist, this site etc. I was about to fly to Cali for a members truck before I found mine.

To be completely honest with you, Any member on here that is known as being honest, and has one for sale, you wont be lied to. I have sen several sold on here that need work etc, and they dont hide anything, or ask a million dollars for one as they know whats its worth.

Keep an eye out for the ones for sale here and you will find the one. Whats nice we will go out of our way and post links for you that we think might be suitable for you.

it took me about 2 months for the right one as well drove about 4 hours one way 8 hours total well worth it though its an 03 black with only 76000 miles mint with no dents mint interior has cam, long tubes, electric cutouts, tuned, 3200 stall, shift kits and electric fan conversion already done paid 16000 for it

it took me about 2 months for the right one as well drove about 4 hours one way 8 hours total well worth it though its an 03 black with only 76000 miles mint with no dents mint interior has cam, long tubes, electric cutouts, tuned, 3200 stall, shift kits and electric fan conversion already done paid 16000 for it

I should of done this... But unfortunately I need to get something more sensible to just sit at work. $16k sounds like a great deal for miles and mods!

Selling this for $11,500

709b13792a316f8ba509265dc92b300d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk so I may sound retarded.

http://nmi.craigslist.org/cto/4659968567.html

Check this one out jiggabauer

Check engine light, dusty dash (impeccable condition, ad says) 42k miles means prob means stock tires on last legs, brakes, all the usual stuff that starts wearing out around those miles. Looks nice but I don't think it's worth $24k....

Limited with everything you did your asking price is reasonable I Sold my 03 ss for 11500 it had 138000 miles on it one of the cladding was messed up and driver seat was torn from wear so ur price is reasonable in my opinion great looking truck Michigan has some hard winters my wife is from there