10:9.1 compression with boost?

I'm building my lq9 and I have a set of (ls6) 243 cast heads ready to be put on for 10:9.1 compression then I decided to boost and bought a trick turbo kit is this possible with that compression, I will be running ls9 head gaskets and head studs?

Anything is possible. But you have many thing to decide. Fuel type and octane, how much boost and more. But most important with that compression and boost is going to be your tune. You will be very limited on boost levels with pump gas at that cr. I personally wouldn't run a daily driver car with that compression and boost.

Anything is possible. But you have many thing to decide. Fuel type and octane, how much boost and more. But most important with that compression and boost is going to be your tune. You will be very limited on boost levels with pump gas at that cr. I personally wouldn't run a daily driver car with that compression and boost.

sounds like im going to run factory heads for daily driving thanks

sounds like im going to run factory heads for daily driving thanks

Remember, this is just my opinion. You have to make up your mind for yourself. A lot of people would run that setup on the street all day long. As I said there is lots of questions. Do you have e85 available to you?