matte black wheels

Hey guys im curious what do u guys use to clean ur matte black wheels. Since I got mine they havent looked dirty until I used some meguires wheel cleaner, it says can be used on any type of coated wheel but now I got smudges/streaks everywhere :( on a side note I just pulled the trigger on some Sylvania silverstar 3157a I think they look ba hopefully worth the 34 bucks lol

Are they painted? Plasti dipped? Powdercoated?

Car Wash Shampoo (a pH neutral one with no wax additives) is typically all you'll need if you keep up on the maintenance and they don't get too dirty. If you need a little more clenaing power, our Green Wheel Cleaner works well at removing light brake dust and road grime while still remaining safe for your wheels.

Don't use Detail Spray or anything else that will make them shiny, that defeats the purpose of having a matte finish. ;)

Ya I thought using a wax was kinda silly. I finally got them back to normal after a bunch of windex lol. Next time im just gonna was my truck and let them be. Where do yall suggest I stick the lights turn signals or drl's?

Ya I rly like the look of dark amber on a black truck but ive read that they burn out quick in the drl's is this true?

No not true. I have been running 3157 silver stars for years in my truck as well as many others without issues