22 x 10 Intros on a SSS

rcapone

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks great. what kinda lift you have on it? Lol I think a bit lower would look good. even if you just brought down the back 2". I think these trucks look great with a 3/4 kit. after I lowered mine 3/4 I was wishing it was the first mod I had done.

Wheels look good. I like that you don't see them on many SSS.

heres a before and after of a 3/4 drop.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::puke::puke::puke:

feb12009ssandhonda024.jpgIMG_4398.jpg

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)

Truck looks Great Randy I wouldn't go any lower if it were me. Great job man truck has come along way man.

I second this. With big horsepower you need to make sure your cv axles are at as flat of an angle as possible to keep from breaking them all the time. If you can spare a little bit angle, then by all means drop it down, but I say only if.

And you are going to end up with big horsepower!!

I second this. With big horsepower you need to make sure your cv axles are at as flat of an angle as possible to keep from breaking them all the time. If you can spare a little bit angle, then by all means drop it down, but I say only if.

And you are going to end up with big horsepower!!

Wasn't chase pretty low???

I just think the back needs brought down a bit.

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)

Thanks guys - I love them myself and appreciate everyone's opinion! I bought the truck with a 2" drop on it and thought it looked okay until I slapped these babies on. I think I'm going to have to live with it for a while, like it or not since what little $ I have left is going toward other things like springs, push rods, rockers, lifters and probably a set of Wilwoods. ...maybe later on down the line it's something I may look into after my need for speed addiction is pacified, lol.

Not sure what offset is on there too btw. Intro makes you remove the wheels, take very specific measurements of each wheel well and makes them specifically for your ride.

Looks awesome Shawn, love the 3/4 on your truck!

Edited by L8ERBRO (see edit history)