Headlight Advice

24 members have voted

1. 1. Headlights

• Clear
    • Smoke

Hey guys, Im thinking about getting new headlights for my HD and I cant decided which ones to get. I am going back and forth on the smoked ones or the clear ones. I have had both on my SS, but cant decide which I like better.

The smoke lights looks pretty good on a black truck, but they kinda look a little goofy because the headlights are not tinted as dark as the corners, I would also probably have to get smoked fog lights as well which is just another expense. The clear ones are always classy looking especially with the black frame part.

Which ones would you recommend?

Here is a picture of my HD. I am also planning on color matching my grille chrome, grill inserts, bumpers and lower valance.

IMG_20130803_084902_033_zps0db0fa57.jpg

Clear:

DSC00689.jpg

Smoke:

IMG_2329.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

not really, i bought these and theyve been great. the pic is down but its just the stock lights with a clear corner. the seller might have them re listed, but thats just the link i saved

http://www.ebay.com/itm/03-06-SILVERADO-1500-2500-BLACK-HEADLIGHTS-w-BUMPER-LAMPS-SMOKE-LENS-FOG-LIGHTS-/190941773231?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2c75043daf&vxp=mtr&nma=true&si=VNzoksUrQ2fTplfNLTZPqw5Yseg%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557