Lebanon Valley Dragway's 9th Annual SSS.com Day @ the Drags - 2014

At this point, the 4th looks OK for Jackie and me. No more Denali, though. Both the Corvette and Denali are sold. Driving a new Chevrolet SS. It is a GREAT car!

Also, this very likely will be my last LVD trip. I'm retiring 12/31, and moving to Florida to get away from winter! So I will make every effort to be there for this one.

I'm guessing that Shuan will post up the motel info before too long so we can get reservations in.

I hope at least most of the regulars, and some new folks, will be able to attend.

At this point, the 4th looks OK for Jackie and me. No more Denali, though. Both the Corvette and Denali are sold. Driving a new Chevrolet SS. It is a GREAT car!

Also, this very likely will be my last LVD trip. I'm retiring 12/31, and moving to Florida to get away from winter! So I will make every effort to be there for this one.

I'm guessing that Shuan will post up the motel info before too long so we can get reservations in.

I hope at least most of the regulars, and some new folks, will be able to attend.

Yippie .... :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...