kdubb no contact after paid him

The topic of ss air ducts is still up kdubb sent his email I went to paypal paid him next morning status was completed thru paypal I have repeatedly emailed him through PayPal and sent messages from this site not a word from him at all since I paid him maybe he sent them maybe he didn't but its been over a week just trying to find out whats going on seems like he's avoiding any contact with me don't want to call the guy a crookvor fraud just yet but a simple response would be great

If you really feel cheated I believe you can file a discrepancy through paypal. I personally would give a lil more time. Sometimes it's a gamble buying from privet sellers. Best of luck on the ducts. Hopefully they just show up soon.

The last time he was one this was on July 28th. Hope you get your stuff. I have sold a lot of things on here, and always keep the buyer up to date with when i shipped, when they will receive it, with a tracking number,fully insured, and to let me know when it gets there ok

We should have a some type of percentage system on each person on this site from buying and selling, like other sites do. This way people can see if there were issues to stay away, and how that person dealt with it or ignored it.

Edited by Blown 346 (see edit history)

We should have a some type of percentage system on each person on this site from buying and selling, like other sites do. This way people can see if there were issues to stay away, and how that person dealt with it or ignored it.

This is a awesome idea

This is a awesome idea

Just like this.... This is my feedback from selling and buying from another site. It works great as you can view comments left by the buyer or seller. Its called i trader so you know where to leave feedback.

Feedback Score:

Positive Feedback: 8

100.0% Members who left positive:

Members who left negative: 8

0 Total positive feedback: 9 Submit Feedback For Blown 346

View Complete Feedbacks for Blown 346 Past

Month Past

6 Months Past

12 Months icon_positive.png 0 0 0 icon_neutral.png 0 0 0 icon_negative.png 0 0 0

Heres a view of some of the feedback I have gotten since it wont let post it all.

Well now that's some shit. Cuz I paid the sorry bastard for the air ducts as well.....

I will be filing a report with Paypal tonight. I'm thinking you may want to do the same.

You too Alex? Wow that sucks