2 questions A/C and windshield Wiper related

sonickoolten

No matter what i do floor face face/floor it just keeps shooting out of the defrost vents...... anyone had this problems b4?

looked it up thru google and says could be a bad hvac actuator.... did a quick search at advanced auto and whole bunch of actuators popped up ranging from $50- $100+ if anyone has a real part number i can run off it would be appreciated.

http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/web/PartSearchCmd?storeId=10151&catalogId=10051&pageId=partTypeList&suggestion=&actionSrc=Form&langId=-1&searchTerm=hvac+actuator&vehicleIdSearch=254214&searchedFrom=header

Also my wiper sometimes wont stop..... like ill turn it on at the lowest setting but it works as if its in the highest setting and i shut it off and it doesnt stop...... keeps going for a good 5-15 mins b4 it stops..... only way to stop it is to shut off the truck...

Google says wiper pulse board or wiper module but again i cant find the right part number.

http://www.summitracing.com/search?SortBy=BestKeywordMatch&SortOrder=Ascending&keyword=wiper%20pulse

if u have a link to the parts from ebay or summit post em plz ^_^

thanks.

Edited by 10zin (see edit history)

the blend doors going out is common. it calls for .8 hrs on mitchell, so it shouldnt be too hard to get to. not a dash puller. #89018374 is the GM part number. the parts store should be able to cross it and get you the right one. the wiper controller part # is 88958372. dont have a number yet on pulse board but the local parts store should be able to look that one up. hope this helps