I got a question on TorquerV2 cam??!!!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell ya what.. I'm gonna run at the track next weekend bone freaking stock. I'll post my times. Then after I secure my Injectors ( btw I'm looking for a set) I'll post my times after my set up is done. Heads worked... custom cam Brian tooley. With built 4l65e 3400 stall... couple runs straight up and a couple with spray and we'll see were we are at. Shooting for 13's straight up and high 12's maybe with spray if I can hook up.

It's hard to tell with that pic. It could be rectangle port or cathedral. LS3 intake won't work for the rectangle port heads and the LS6 won't work for the cathedrals even though they're the right ports. You'd have to change your accessories to reroute the belt.

It's hard to tell with that pic. It could be rectangle port or cathedral. LS3 intake won't work for the rectangle port heads and the LS6 won't work for the cathedrals even though they're the right ports. You'd have to change your accessories to reroute the belt.

Why is it hard to tell.. it has a part number on it.

lol its sad when people have big egos and have nothing better to do than to run their mouth on the internet. because they cant in person. you wouldn't catch me talking about my procharger setup to anyone. people who brag are slow :thumbsdown:

WARNING #2

If you guys can't control yourselves, this thread will be locked like countless others, and yes I will hand out warnings and vacations from this site if need be. Enough is enough! If you guys can't get over your egos, don't talk to each other, if you don't have something nice to say or have valid information to give, don't say anything at all.

I love how everyone complains about the site and how it has changed, and that senior members keep leaving. Don't you guys get it? It's crap like this and numerous threads that go down the toilet in this fashion that are the cause....but no, you all blame us moderators who have to police this stuff and keep after a bunch of children who can't play nice in the sand box. Egos and attitudes like illustrated in this thread are what is ruining this site, PERIOD.

If the OP never comes back, I won't be surprised after all this. If you guys can't control yourselves or have a problem with each other, take it up via PM and keep it off these boards.

Next person to step out of line will face disciplinary action....

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

WARNING #2

If you guys can't control yourselves, this thread will be locked like countless others, and yes I will hand out warnings and vacations from this site if need be. Enough is enough! If you guys can't get over your egos, don't talk to each other, if you don't have something nice to say or have valid information to give, don't say anything at all.

I love how everyone complains about the site and how it has changed, and that senior members keep leaving. Don't you guys get it? It's crap like this and numerous threads that go down the toilet in this fashion that are the cause....but no, you all blame us moderators who have to police this stuff and keep after a bunch of children who can't play nice in the sand box. Egos and attitudes like illustrated in this thread are what is ruining this site, PERIOD.

If the OP never comes back, I won't be surprised after all this. If you guys can't control yourselves or have a problem with each other, take it up via PM and keep it off these boards.

agreed Dan. although this is funny lol immaturatey and stupidity is whats bringing this place down

Crazy how this turned to what it is lol

Sux for the guy that bought the wrong intake, but iirc the l92 intakes (I owned one of those intakes) have the 2 studs like that for the top holes of the TB and you just use 2 nuts for the top studs and the bottoms need screws. The tbss/nbss have the TB tightened with the screws, but the part number alone would determine the right part.

And I agree if you don't have valid info don't give any advise, its not like answering to every question is a requirement of being a member on this site. If I don't have info or experience to share then I don't, sure everyone has opinons but that proved to have failed in this case.

:peelout:

WARNING #2

This Being Said.

. . . lol

Then this very next post. Pure Disrespect. Sad.