I got a question on TorquerV2 cam??!!!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeap lil DB. Guy knows it all. Just like all kids lol. He just likes to spew crap when he don't know what the hell he's talking about. Kids like him are the ones that have ruined the site.

He is a part of the reason why I haven't been to this site for months. His bandwagon is the infamous V2. He doesn't run the cam, never installed one and checked PTV clearance on a LQ9 or measured pushrod length with it. Then gives out what is needed. Then gives a 400rpm difference in a converter stall.

Over the past year he has minipulated his setup and praised his edge converter that's supposedly about done for and led a poor guy to bad advice on a converter. And his bad ass cam is so bad ass he chooses a shelf cam to sell to everyone.

The cam is decent for a truck. In a car its a torquer. I would pick 20 other shelf cams before that for a truck. Get a custom grind and be done.

Btw Mr burns I have a unique setup and another unique setup coming up. And its speced and built by me.

He is a part of the reason why I haven't been to this site for months. His bandwagon is the infamous V2. He doesn't run the cam, never installed one and checked PTV clearance on a LQ9 or measured pushrod length with it. Then gives out what is needed. Then gives a 400rpm difference in a converter stall.

Over the past year he has minipulated his setup and praised his edge converter that's supposedly about done for and led a poor guy to bad advice on a converter. And his bad ass cam is so bad ass he chooses a shelf cam to sell to everyone.

The cam is decent for a truck. In a car its a torquer. I would pick 20 other shelf cams before that for a truck. Get a custom grind and be done.

Btw Mr burns I have a unique setup and another unique setup coming up. And its speced and built by me.

Aww he hasnt been on the site because of me . . . Nice maybe one day you could stop running your mouth and run me when mines ready as well. Talk about sarcasm dude stop overreacting ha you're off of this site because you probably having trouble finishing off your truck.

Nah no problems finishing anything. Just built my garage so I could build the truck at home. And I built it myself so it took time away from hearing nonsense and shit talk on here. I believe your truck is faster than a vette on a 200 pill and can run a 12 in the 1/4 as it sits. Yeah sarcasm there too.

And hell man man dude bro haven't you called out every truck here?

I will run you! My new setup to yours. Bring big boy shoes....

Freaking really is this site just bragging rights or what? August burns red I trusted you at first till I asked you about the intake.... yea that's the right one man! Low and behold I bought the wrong freaking intake.... keep your mouth shut and like every one else let the slips speak for themselves .... my 2 cents good night#

How bought this **** you bro! I learned a lot off this site and your opinions are shit. So what ban me it's all good, but your lame ass game is to predictable.

Fyi I also sent you a ****ing part number buddy? Not just a pick.