Cars and Coffee Irvine CA July 5th

Seeing if anyone in the area would like to join. Gonna be in the area and thought I would see if there is any interest and a chance to meet up. I'm coming from AZ and thought I would put it out there.

Thank you for the heads up. Before I moved to AZ Four years ago I spent Six years in the area. I do come prepared so I hope they can run faster than my 45. As for sleep overs my little Monster will be sleeping in the garage. I do always worry with any limited production vehicle that I have owned. Thanks again for the heads up as I do appreciate it.

Sorry for the previous post bad ass silvy. If someone truly wants to pull the SS please do as that gives me a reason to get another cts v:) try to pull my 67 caddy and I will do time. People with sticky fingers as I call thieves should have their hands chopped off and fed to them BUT these are trying times so I say protect yourself at all times. I never leave my 67 anywhere besides in my garage. I take it out to drive it not leave it out for someone to take. The SS is a sweet truck but if it got pulled I wouldn't lose sleep over it. Again thanks for the heads up and enjoy that Holiday weekend.

welcome, 67 Caddy huh? I had a 64 Coupe De Ville for many years. Black with white interior, Cokers, all original, CA black plates, 64K miles. Miss that car. Sold it to actress Persia White and we saw it a few months later on Sunset with her driving it and she had crashed the right side :-(

Bad ass silvy. Sucks you sold it and it's sad it got smacked up. Check my gallery pics as it's under construction but will be done soon. It's been in the family since new. That will be my coffin when I die:)

Been going there for years. First time in the SS and got declined. Guy said newer trucks and SUVs can't come in. But it was ok fora quest minivan, honda civic and I did see a chevy HHR. Must if hated my AZ plates:) still enjoyed the show.

Stupid OC a$$holes lol. Next time you in Cali and want to go to cool and friendly weekly car show go here: http://www.supercarsunday.com/

There's no such thing here as anyone "allowing you to do anything" whatever you drive up in is accepted. Vehicle, family and pet friendly here.

Edited by NoMoreBadAssSilvy (see edit history)