Race Stars and M&H DR

12'SROCK

I was just looking at these last night. I talked to them early in the year about a 15x10 with a 6.5" bs and they said they were talking about it right when I called, was wondering if they made it after all. Didn't see it listed for sale on their web page but in the gallery section I saw a rcsb with that wheel in 15x10 and a 17 out front. How wide are the front runners? The 225/60/17 will put you right under 28" OD, I was thinking of using a 235/60/17 or 65 with an 8" wide wheel.

Did you order the M&H tires already? if not I have a discount code I can look up that'll save you a few bucks if your ordering from them directly.

I'm ready to see a 12 second pass out of your truck lol, if you ever get a chance come up to Famoso early next year to take advantage of the DA, there's usually a few private track rentals and you can get in for $100. But great lane prep and you can tons of passes.

I took out the truck as soon I got home today for a test drive, haven't touched it sine the balancer swap. And I should be going to famoso tomorrow night for test n tune, but DA will be over 2K

The front rims are 17x7. They are taking pre order's for the 15x9.5 on 1320wheels.com. $5xx for the rears (pair). Should be coming out in october and they will be also making a 17x4.5" front wheel. I had a discount code for M&H tires too lol. They are on back order about 2.5 weeks. A 275/50/17 is 27.83" tall, a 225/60/17 is 27.63" tall. 235/60/17 28.10" tall. I still havent got the front tires yet so it isnt set in stone.