Matt's Magnacharger MP122 Install/Build

BlueAKSSS

Like you said the pulley change really wakes it up. I would swap to a different stall other than stock but for what I currently use the truck for I think I will leave it alone. It still pulls really well, especially with the boost kicking in down low in the RPM's, seems to get into boost right around 2500 if I recall.

If you are towing alot or hauling big loads then a big stall isn't really for you... The truck will seem kinda sluggish until the stall speed is met but when it is met it is a rocket for me anyways... My 3000 stall starts pulling real hard at 2800-3000 under steady state acceleration... Under WOT it wont move until it hits 3400 making one hell of a launch and banging your head off the headrest.. LOL But for you and your everyday driving and work loads I still think a stall would be fun and more than workable for you... You already kind of answered your own question on which stall to get.... If your boost starts to come on at 2500 then a stall of 2400-2800 like a TB TQ converter would be perfect for you and your driving habits... If it were just your toy and you didnt do work with it then Id say go with a 3000-3400.... Good luck with whichever you do...

Edited by 2003_SuperSport (see edit history)

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic