2003 SSS cam swap questions

I want to know what y'all are all going to say when I run 12s?

When you run 12's I'll say Congrats. Just saying it's harder than you think that's all.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meth with spray . . . bro just don't talk about attitude over the internet I don't give a shit about what you think since I can't control how people want to talk to me and how I look to someone okay? I may appear to be "that" guy but I ain't a bad guy

Is meth with spray is that even a good thing? Either way it's definitely not what I would consider N/A.

Anyway I don't really know who all thinks your a bad guy but until you hit your goals, your really just talking about a lot of theoretical stuff here. There lies the problem when your giving guys advise on how to build their engines and what cams to use. Until you do what you say your going to do your just talking out of your ass. It doesn't bother me, I couldn't care less myself. I already assume when I come on any car forum that half the people on them don't know what the hell they're talking about. I just try to use common sense to pick through the BS and listen to the people that actually have built cars or trucks doing the things I want my car or truck to do myself.

If you do what you say your going to do, then people will listen and not give you a hard time about it. Until then your just big mouth who's offering advise that may or may not be any good. You got a lot of skeptics here now. Get that truck done, prove everyone wrong, and at that point nobody will give you a hard time.

Edited by poopnewton (see edit history)