MA members feeler thread

Dont start flaming the idea of a meet. It does t take long to plan one. This is just a thread to gauge interest, nothing more yet.

Easy pal. Take a chill pill I know how gtg work. Been on a bunch of SS meets back in the day. And still go to Lvd!!

No one is "flaming" anyone!!

Jesse you in or not and what day?

Do not direct your comments at the Mod, point them toward me about the meet. Or please do not comment we do not need ego's here. This thread has been littered, we all know it. Almost ready to ask to close this, its very sad.

Zane and Josh I wish to welcome you both, always welcome and we can cruise around and get some nice food. Anyone else interested please respond what weekend and day is best for you. We can make this work. For those that have my cell you can text me anytime.

Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So I guess like everything else in mass, setting up a meet is rocket science? Would love to get together with more sss owners

Year #9, check it out. http://www.SilveradoSS.com/forums/topic/86099-lebanon-valley-dragways-9th-annual-ssscom-day-the-drags-2014/ Oct 24th

Edited by JF-03-SS (see edit history)

Well lets start this all over again (as this thread was locked and now is unlocked?).

Lets have a get together for MA Silverado SS owners before the winter sets in and trucks are put into storage or winter mode. No plans are set in stone, lets make this a combine effort of all owners. Plenty of scenic spots where I live and it is centrally located in MA near 495, 190, 290 and Rt 2. We can head up to Wachusett Mt for pictures, or to a place near Fruitlands Musuem where you can see out to the west for over 20 miles on a clear day. 5 star restaurants are around, or we can just chill at the local draught house (over 32+ beers on tap, I will not be drinking).

Starting date would be this coming weekend however my truck will be in the shop. So anyday after November 1st is game. Lets hope the snow holds off and no early surprises.

If you do not own a Silverado SS feel free to PM me to attend the meet.

How is November 2nd for you guys? Lets get all these ducks in a row and take some photos :chevy:

We could meet up in Leominster (Chopsticks), West Boylston (Sunoco off 190). Or we can go closer to the city or into Braintree, I was thinking F1 for the day?!?!

Pat what dates work for you? throw some weekend days that are good for you as I know 1 member is in (as long his work does not interefere) and another member wants to have a get together also. Have 5 members interested, I know 2 other local SS trucks (not on here), a TBSS and some other car enthusiasts may join.

• 2 weeks later...

Where are the pics?! Did this gtg happen yet?!

:blahblah:

If it did, am i required to post pictures? When I met you did we take any pictures? No we did not.

It was nice seeing a Bel Air and Chevelle next to my truck :coold:

You do not own a Silverado SS, please do not post in a get together for Silverado Super Sports. I believe Ford has a forum or something for your Harley edition. It is very clear you just want to stir trouble. I do not have time for the headaches you cause as I am battling cancer.