MA members feeler thread

Just curious if anyone is interested in haveing a little g2g the weekend of the 4th or the second one. Just throwing it out their. Do not care if it is 2 trucks or more than we can fit in a parking garage. Would love to see some other SSS'.

Anyone around or have time? I could host if needed. Share some thoughts on ideas here or PM me for personal contact.

I'm confused. So you want a gtg but do not want to plan it or you are planning one?

I guess I want to know is are you doing the leg work or is someone else going to doing it?

Also is it just for mass people event or New England people event!

Please explain thank you.

Edited by NoMoreSS (see edit history)

If I get into a house this summer I will through a pig roast BBQ and live band for ss members and friends & family credit is finally perfect now just trying to find the right house. And anyone willing to make the drive is welcome

Edited by Aldofashow (see edit history)

Sorry if I did not sum up the situation.

This is a group meet, I have many places nearby me and other places to meet such as restaurants. We can grab food, or you may have one of the over 34 beers on tap or a soda. Knowone is in charge, it is a group meeting. Once we meet we can decide where we ride to, I know the area well. We can decide on how long we want to ride, where to or if we want to go to a certain spot to take pictures. Their is no real specifics on this, just get together have a good time and enjoy our trucks together. I know I will be seeking what the different exhausts sound like.

Edit- Jeff if your not in the area then maybe you can make a get together wherever you are. Your vacation has nothing to with this thread. I probably would not invite you anyway as you just cause issues as always.

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)

Yes it was open to all, but when one certain member starts being a consistent pain they are not welcome, as the get together would not be pleasant. Bring your Harley man, what weekend is better for you?

As stated I want to guage interests gents/ladies for those 2 weekends.

We do not need to bicker, this is for the best of the site, ourselves, and having a good time wether we have a Chevy, Ford, or Foreign. We do this because we like to drive our trucks and take pleasure in it.

Again Jesse you are welcome, Jeff you are welcome if we can just be ourselves like when I first joined. Just no agitations please. If you are away I hope to meet you another time. No grudges, just disagreements I beleive can be overcome.

If Zane or Josh are able to read this, they are welcome to head on down. Would love to have them around and meet. Hope all is well!

Edit- Jeff if your not in the area then maybe you can make a get together wherever you are. Your vacation has nothing to with this thread. I probably would not invite you anyway as you just cause issues as always.

What vacation?

But I'm 2 whole states away......well maybe more, might have to go to Cali over the 4th.

Are you going to be around the 4th or the following weekend? And sorry if I mentioned vacation, you may be on work. My bad on choice of wording.

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)