I found my next car...................I wish

GM just released the specs on the new Z06 Corvette

650 Hp and 650 ft/lbs of torque. Thats more power than the last ZR1, and Chevy has improved the handling. This is going to be a beast.

http://www.gminsidenews.com/forums/f70/2015-z06-most-powerful-production-gm-car-ever-168193/

1ed55763_7d5896af_mother-god-meme_zpse7c

I knew it was gonna be a Beast when it came out. I'd love to have one but I'd prob kill myself in it.

That would be my fear. The most powerful vehicle I have ever driven was an Audi S6 with the 435hp V10 and I felt that i was going to loose control when I accelerated fast and it was AWD. The Corvette has 215 more HP 252 more torque and it weighs a thousand pounds less. I have a feeling I would kill myself.

I knew it was gonna be a Beast when it came out. I'd love to have one but I'd prob kill myself in it.

u r RB. Instead of that new truck u wanna buy, go ahead and save that money to buy this! That way I can at least say i've ridden in one!

Arggg... And I am over just starting to get comfortable in saying my truck can beat just about any stock vehicle that books under 150K LOL and GM goes ahead and makes another monster... I am going to need to be able to put down closer to 800-850HP's instead of 700-750 now in order to beat the RB's of the world with my heavy SSS that I have done all the work too myself to be fast LOL....