Too much duration?

True lol I wanna see some real track times of more SS trucks.

I still wanna know what truck runs N/A though.

I used to run my truck all the time if you look up my old threads. I will be running in October to get me some new times and hopefully run a mid 12 pass N/A

I used to run my truck all the time if you look up my old threads. I will be running in October to get me some new times and hopefully run a mid 12 pass N/A

Yeah I remember seeing some of your vids, runs strong. I like to see these trucks running at that track, but I know that's not everyone's cup of tea here.

I'll be running at the track before the end of next month for sure by august there is a shootout sometime in august but as soon we get the 4000 stall in its time

Do you know what that truck in that vid you posted runs n/a?

Fastest 99 + Silverado Ext Cab N/A:

idk what he's got other than a 6.0 NA

You won't do it man, our AWD is more parasitic than that 2wd. I don't know why I'm arguing this... Post a vid if you do it. Like I said, I'd love to see it.

It can be done stock bottom end 6.0 whether it be 227cc heads or mill the 243s I am gonna try to break this 12.4 AWD record with my ss Silverado. After we put the stall in see where I stand then go from there I can still find out what rocker size to run with what gears, rim and tire size and weight, lighten it up a bit then see where it lands and move from there 109 octane retune, custom cam, it will be done.

I'm not saying you can't do it stock bottom end. I'm saying it'll be very very hard to do with those cubes NA. Not trying to be a ass or what not, but best of luck, I don't think it'll happen. Seriously, I want to see you run some good times. I think low 12s is possible, but 11s is iffy. You'll need a damn good DA and a lot of luck.

Edited by canadianVRss (see edit history)

Sea level at the track I usually go to is only 500ft wasn't shadows Sea level 2800ft? Robber of HP right there the heads he had on were nice too after reading up on them depending on what cc they were he could have 10-30 more HP than me on the heads alone that including air flow and compression bump assuming he drove it on 93 octane but my LSXRT is gonna shine when it kicks in just don't know how much. I have faith! Also the other track I am considering is only 121ft above sea level. Both are a 2 hour drive.

Edited by AugustBurnsRed19 (see edit history)

Hmm the torquer v2 is a good cam though what's the problem? I believe the torquer is a pretty good cam for little bit mods on a 6.0. All you need is stall and cam with that one. And if you want to mod it more heads intake and gears you will be in the 11s easy in this truck all motor

Wait wait wait. So all l need is some good heads, diff gears, a huge stall and the torquer and I can run 11s?? Watch out torreto I found the secret and now it's on!!