Too much duration?

You already know as soon as the ss gets the new converter. I don't have torquer v2 I have a LSr with supporting mods. Just to let you know I took a twin turbo modded BMW from a dig till 80 or 90 and he ran a 12.6 at the track. That was with tbss intake and smaller stall.

I recommend the torquer v2 because its a great cam that can really get these AWD trucks off the line with a small stall most people on here only want a 2800-3200 stall so that's why idk why y'all always get mad

This isn't to be mean but you won't run a 12.6 at the track like they did. With the cam TBSS Intake if you hit 13.2 you would be lucky. You have any slips from the track?

Here are the mods so you can know LSXRT, ls3 tb, 46lb injectors, 243 ported heads, LSr cam, 3600 edge which is coming out because the lock up broke a bigger stall from circle d is going in, trans cooler, vette servo, shift kit and that's about it all motor let's see what I run.

Hmm the torquer v2 is a good cam though what's the problem? I believe the torquer is a pretty good cam for little bit mods on a 6.0. All you need is stall and cam with that one. And if you want to mod it more heads intake and gears you will be in the 11s easy in this truck all motor

Okay okay whoa whoa...... Are you on bath salts?!

Small shot of spray

There's the game changer. You will NOT reach 11s NA with a SSS on stock cubes, maybe with a 408... But everything would have to be juuuuust right (race fuel or E85, insainly high CR, awesome DA, 4000+ stall, ect ect....). Then you MIGHT just touch high 11s

I suggest you PM shadowsniper. He's got extensive knowledge about running these trucks NA and has a hell of a NA set up him self. his quickest pass is a 12.5 I believe. If you're moving one of these trucks sub 13 NA you're doing something right. I hope you're planning on going sub 12 seconds in the quarter NA, because I'd love to see it. It won't be a daily driver though.

Bro your not running 11's on motor. Fat chance in hell. It's not as simple as these mods will net me this e.t.... I run low 12's on a 200 shot with all my supporting mods. With more testing and tuning I'll be in the 11's but it's not so easy. It takes a ton of work with tuning and adjusting.

Well that's the goal shoot I still need to drop the rim size and weight, e fans, take off the spare I always run with, swap the under drive pulley I should gain like 20hp from all of those mods together I believe it can be done on a stock bottom end! I was just racing with a cammed trans am and a turbod single cab that I actually passed for a good while from a roll till they caught me on top end. If I have to, to break 11s I'll spray a super small shot 100 or 125.

Edited by AugustBurnsRed19 (see edit history)