New Toy - Finally ...

So I've been in the market for a new toy. Something I can work with, but let alone play with come the weekends. So after a couple of years of looking at used machines, and having my mind blown of what people want for a used machine, I went and spoke to a buddy who worked for a Dealership. All he asked was for the chance to give me a price on a new one, to see if he could make a deal. So I gave him that chance ...

That being said ... I am the owner of a Brand New - 2014 Polaris Ranger 800 LE - with EPS.

Got it for $11,500.00 out the door. (Freight & Setup included) ... I do have to pay sales tax when I register it though ...

I picked it up on Saturday, with only 1 mile on it ... Only a day later, she is now sitting with 20 ... :lol:

IMAG2517_zpsjmfuicji.jpg

IMAG2518_zpsnsalkmkn.jpg

I need more room in the barn ... (Mama's brand new John Deere X738 4x4 lawn tractor)

IMAG2519_zpsklofoeip.jpg

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

Those are great machines. Got a few buddies who use them for hunting up here In Alaska and they do real well in the mud/swamps surprisingly. Congrats on the machine, and you got a great price also.