The Storm

rcapone

Awesome, thank you gentlemen! I ended up going with this one just because it looked better to me :cool:http://www.summitracing.com/parts/TFS-8510300

I did end up having to buy metric, stainless ARP's though because it only comes with SAE. Those F***ers alone cost me over 30$...sheesh!

Awesome, thank you gentlemen! I ended up going with this one just because it looked better to me :cool:http://www.summitracing.com/parts/TFS-8510300

I did end up having to buy metric, stainless ARP's though because it only comes with SAE. Those F***ers alone cost me over 30$...sheesh!

Did you order a stud kit?

It supposedly comes with one...at least I hope. This is the description...

These Trick Flow® heavy-duty differential covers feature cast aluminum construction and extreme-duty bearing cap support studs for uncompromised differential protection. Jam nuts, support studs, stainless steel ARP bolts, 3/8 in. magnetic drain plug, and a gasket are included.

Edited by L8ERBRO (see edit history)

These Trick Flow® heavy-duty differential covers feature cast aluminum construction and extreme-duty bearing cap support studs for uncompromised differential protection. Jam nuts, support studs, stainless steel ARP bolts, 3/8 in. magnetic drain plug, and a gasket are included.

Cool hopefully they are also the correct thread and pitch.

Yeah, after I saw them installed on the truck, they look killer. I'm changing my 4" polished aluminum intake tube to 5" and am going to have that powder coated as well. That way valve covers won't look so lonely under the hood, hehe

FYI. That is not the same as studs for the bearing caps.

• 2 weeks later...

Got these back from powder coating today, then sanded and polished the emblem on the diff cover

Massive 5" aluminum intake tube I had welded together then sanded the shit outta the weld to make it disappear!

20151230_124946.jpg

20151230_124955.jpg

20151230_132541.jpg

Edited by L8ERBRO (see edit history)