The Storm

rcapone

Thanks, I thought so too! I sent the valve covers out to be powdercoated, fuel rails re-anodized because they faded really bad and am hoping to have everything buttoned up this weekend...then it's track time after a little tuning!

...watch out Rob! :D

:omg: Wow Randy! It looks phenomenal!

This pig is going to run! we have a serious battle on our hands. I have an email headed your way... don't want to whore up your thread anymore than I already have. :devil:

Edited by Rob Nap (see edit history)

Thanks Rob! ...it's goin down bro, lol. Should be fun times coming up in a few weeks!

Since I'm having my valve covers powder coated, I decided to relocate the main wire harness out of the way so mine will be delayed by probably another week...figured now was the time to do this while everythings apart. Realistically, I'm probably looking at the end of this month for the track.

Covers look great Randy. :thumbsup:

Looking good Randy I dig blue

Thank you gentlemen! I must say, the blue candy does look pretty damn awesome :) Can't wait for this baby to finally come together...hopefully this weekend

Edited by L8ERBRO (see edit history)

I can't wait to see how it is when these heads are on!

Oh you'll see alright...my tail lights, lol Bro, you're gonna get smoked :M16:

:jerk:

:crackup: He's alive...holy shit! Bro, you gotta get in on the kool kruise sooner or later, lol - stop chasin all that poonanny and get that baby finished up this winter!

I see the times in your sig. say you run 22 x 9.5 Foose rims with 305/40 - make sure you post a vid of your run with those rims and tires...I know I will :wink: my time slip will be posted exactly as I drive my truck around town buddy - 22 x 10 intros on 305/40's

ambalamps1.jpg

:crackup: He's alive...holy shit! Bro, you gotta get in on the kool kruise sooner or later, lol - stop chasin all that poonanny and get that baby finished up this winter!

Yeah... Ive been.... busy. Haha. But the truck is done, rear shaft is being made now. Tune is loaded.. Getting fluids today. Aiming to fire it up sunday and take it for a rip..

I did have a question about your Varimax coolant pump. I bought the same one from LPE, that included the 4 pin connector.

Put a ignition 12v+ to pin 1, ground to pin 2, and left pin 3 and 4 empty. There is a wiring schematic here on page 4

http://paceperformance.com/attachment/113847-TechAFX_VariMax_PumpOperationDetails.pdf

I wired it up, and it doesn't work :icon_bs:

Thinking I may have gotten a shit pump? or do I need to supply power/ground to one/both the other pins? Any ideas?

We'll see about that...

Randy's a good egg. But he races like a woman!!

hqg-429.gif

(Big daddy reference for those who didnt follow)

hey mr herlihy you better shut your mouth before I throw you through the wall like last Monday

last Monday was a fluke! bring it on woman

hahahaa