The Storm

rcapone

• 3 weeks later...

lol, believe it or not, that's a back scratcher my Daughter got me - works awesome...use it all the time!

Yeah, for sure on the parts. I actually need to post up some or all of my misc. parts off the SS - got a little bit of everything, hehe

lol, believe it or not, that's a back scratcher my Daughter got me - works awesome...use it all the time!

Yeah, for sure on the parts. I actually need to post up some or all of my misc. parts off the SS - got a little bit of everything, hehe

I'd like to take a look at your list. (Might be enough stuff to build a second truck). :rollin:

Need to get them on and make us some videos :P

I bought an HD drive cam at COSTO last week and mounted it to the SS's front windshield for continuous vids, but now I can't find anyone who wants to race me in a 45mph zone :jester:

I'd like to take a look at your list. (Might be enough stuff to build a second truck). :rollin:

Bro, I'm getting close: hood, tailgate, Corsa Exhaust, Stock exhaust, pulleys out the ying yang, stock injectors, marine injectors, stock rims and wheels, almost new 90mm TB...the list goes on and on, lol Let's not forget about my 2 spare 4L80e's too, hehe

The 2.8 pulley should get you damn near 10's.

Hopefully so, but the 2.8's not going on unless I'm really close

Edited by L8ERBRO (see edit history)

I bought an HD drive cam at COSTO last week and mounted it to the SS's front windshield for continuous vids, but now I can't find anyone who wants to race me in a 45mph zone :jester:

Bro, I'm getting close: hood, tailgate, Corsa Exhaust, Stock exhaust, pulleys out the ying yang, stock injectors, marine injectors, stock rims and wheels, almost new 90mm TB...the list goes on and on, lol Let's not forget about my 2 spare 4L80e's too, hehe

You've got my attention now. :pop:

I think it will sound really good. What size pipe did you end up going with?

Since I have straight through mid-pipes with no cats, no muffler shop will work on my truck, so my only option was to go with the 2.5" DIY kit. Trust me Jason, I tried and tried to figure out a way to run an all stainless true dual 3" system, but just wasn't in the cards for me. Theoretically, this one has to flow better than my Corsa Sport since it's dual 2.5's in and single 3" out. Plus the Corsa just didn't sound good anymore with all the boost I'm running now.

Edited by L8ERBRO (see edit history)