SoCal rollout

I can't I'm gonna be visiting some family for Memorial Day weekend. On their fb page they have over 800 people saying they're going last I checked

Yeah its supposed to be packed I heard it gets pretty good we'll see.

I will be riding with Travieso in his Tahoe. We will be there. Starting detailing Fri night in preparation. Went last time. It's super busy but this time they are doing an actual cruise instead of a meet only which is smart because by the time the cops show up all should be on their way cruising.

Edited by NoMoreBadAssSilvy (see edit history)

I will be riding with Travieso in his Tahoe. We will be there. Starting detailing Fri night in preparation. Went last time. It's super busy but this time they are doing an actual cruise instead of a meet only which is smart because by the time the cops show up all should be on their way cruising.

Were people getting pulled over left and right?

Were people getting pulled over left and right?

Pretty much man. We got there and there happened to be a Sheriff doing paperwork and I guess the Metro Station isn't Sheriff jurisdiction. I literally watched him look up and radio to someone of what was going on. Within 20 mins. 3 CHP's showed up. 1 on a motorcycle and 2 Crown Vics.

I mean every single truck there is illegal in some way so I'm not sure exactly sure for what they were pulling people over for. Tint, sounds too loud, exhaust, no seatbelt, tags, no idea. I did notice everyone pulled over did have current tags so IDK.

If that goes down just do what we did. Watch for all 3 to have just stopped someone and leave when they are busy. I was fine. Didn't get stopped.

The CHP literally just cruised around the lot stopping people as they drove through. Maybe they were ticketing for cruising. I didn't feel like asking one the guys who got ticketed what it was for. When you are at these things you are on alert ya know. Only in the mood to talk with your close friends and watch your truck for thieves.

Pretty much man. We got there and there happened to be a Sheriff doing paperwork and I guess the Metro Station isn't Sheriff jurisdiction. I literally watched him look up and radio to someone of what was going on. Within 20 mins. 3 CHP's showed up. 1 on a motorcycle and 2 Crown Vics.

I mean every single truck there is illegal in some way so I'm not sure exactly sure for what they were pulling people over for. Tint, sounds too loud, exhaust, no seatbelt, tags, no idea. I did notice everyone pulled over did have current tags so IDK.

If that goes down just do what we did. Watch for all 3 to have just stopped someone and leave when they are busy. I was fine. Didn't get stopped.

The CHP literally just cruised around the lot stopping people as they drove through. Maybe they were ticketing for cruising. I didn't feel like asking one the guys who got ticketed what it was for. When you are at these things you are on alert ya know. Only in the mood to talk with your close friends and watch your truck for thieves.

Damn man that's the only thing that is making me have second thoughts about it, getting hassled by the cops.

Worst comes to worse ill just take your advice and watch when the are busy with someone else.

Not sure if you went but yeah just as expected about 15 mins. after getting there the 3 CHP rolled up code 3 lights and sirens and stopped above the lot on the actual freeway ramp which overlooks the Metro Station. Got out their cars, Loudspeaker to leave. Everyone ignored it lol. Watched officer get on his radio. Within 5 mins. of that the Sheriff's helicopter was circling. We scoped out the lot for alternate exits. I made we parked in the 1st space next to that alternate exit in case this went down. So we got out before they started ticketing.

CHP was posted up at 4th and the 10 too waiting for the cruise and were stopping trucks as they could.

Estimated 700 trucks parked at 2nd meet spot at beach. And that was only the ones that were patient enough to wait in all that damn PCH traffic to get in. We left. So I'd say total close to 1200 trucks out there. I think every truck in SoCal was there lol.

Not sure if you went but yeah just as expected about 15 mins. after getting there the 3 CHP rolled up code 3 lights and sirens and stopped above the lot on the actual freeway ramp which overlooks the Metro Station. Got out their cars, Loudspeaker to leave. Everyone ignored it lol. Watched officer get on his radio. Within 5 mins. of that the Sheriff's helicopter was circling. We scoped out the lot for alternate exits. I made we parked in the 1st space next to that alternate exit in case this went down. So we got out before they started ticketing.

CHP was posted up at 4th and the 10 too waiting for the cruise and were stopping trucks as they could.

Estimated 700 trucks parked at 2nd meet spot at beach. And that was only the ones that were patient enough to wait in all that damn PCH traffic to get in. We left. So I'd say total close to 1200 trucks out there. I think every truck in SoCal was there lol.

Yup I was there, man those cops were something else. We took off as soon as they came I didn't make it to the 2nd meet it was too crowded there were a lot of trucks.