Sign in to follow this  
*LB*Intimidator06

Recommendations for a new scope

What are you looking to do with the gun? How far of a range? targets? There are tons of options for scopes. Any night shooting? What made you want a new scope? What didnt you like about the old scope?

Go to opticsplanet.com when you look I just picked up my Zeiss Conquest from there last Friday. Good prices.

What are you looking to do with the gun? How far of a range? targets? There are tons of options for scopes. Any night shooting? What made you want a new scope? What didnt you like about the old scope?

Range from 200+ No nite shooting. Targets all types.

The reason why I want a new scope is that my Eotech Xps2 is good at close range but I want something for the distance.

Go to opticsplanet.com when you look I just picked up my Zeiss Conquest from there last Friday. Good prices.

Thanks will check it out.

I have a barely used Nikon Bushmaster 3X9 with BDC for quick target aquisition. In mint condition, I used it 2 deer Hunting seasons and 2 perfect kills out of a field stand, first one from about 125yds second one from close to 200yds, so no tree scrapes or anything... Dead on if mounted correctly... I had the BDC sighted in at 100, 200, and 300yds with 1" groups on my Rem.308... I went higher power scope with mildots and illuminating reticles so I can shoot out past 500yds with ease... 9X is a little to low for anything past 300yds for me...

I have vortex viper on my long range riffles and love them.Great glass good price and unconditional life time warranty.