Custom Embroidered Headrest

NipRing

• 1 month later...

Got my custom embroidered headrests back and they look fantastic! If you are interested in getting anything done, I can highly recommend Calder at raptorcustomembroidery.com! Check out his website!

He was able to very closely match the arrival blue color and can do any color you want! This will give your ride a custom look! Check out pics in the link below!

http://s50.photobucket.com/user/cthomp1960/library/

If you already have the headrest he charges $25/ea for the front and $20/ea for the back plus shipping to and from Alabama! He accepts credit cards and PayPal. I couldn't believe he could do them that cheap! Please note that he can not embroider over the stock SS headrest! He needs blank ones that are available from GM Parts Now for $100/ea that includes the headrest frame and new dark pewter leather covers! Also, he can not do the tilting type headrests! Any questions just contact him! He can order the correct ones for you! I just sent him my back ones! It cost me $320 for everything but shipping cost was more to Alaska! Well worth it, got lots of nice compliments! ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey fellas, figured I'd join up and see how everyone's embroidery I did is doing. Also!! The website is up and going and I am about to work with your administrators on becoming a vendor. Again, thank you guys for your continued support and just visit the website to order!