22" x 10" SSS Rep +30mm offset, ......will it fit?

SS LS1

What offset 22"x10" SSS Rep is everyone putting on their SS Silverados with 305/40/22 tires?

It may seem like a silly question but I'm getting conflicting information. I ordered 22x10" SS reps in a +30mm offset and they are telling me the offset is tucked in too much and I will have rubbing on the inside of my stock height '03 Silverado SS.

But isn't that the same size and offset everyone else with reps is running on their trucks?

They are telling me I need a +15 to +20mm offset for my truck. They claim the +30mm offset is only for 2007 and up trucks.

Is this true? I'm guessing the wheels are not in stock and they are hoping I will just order something else.

Please help me end the confusion on the +30mm offset.

Thanks!

No no no. Listen to us, we know, I know lol, been there done that sir. On 03-06/07c trucks you DO need a +30 or +31 offset to avoid outer rubbing. I have never heard of inner rubbing on multiple different drop heights ever having inner tire rubbing with that offset, rim size and tire size.

305/40/22 tires

a rim with a +30 or +31 offset

This is the setup you want to run. I ran a +18 offset 22x9.5 on a 305/40/22 Nitto and it rubbed so I learned the hard way. Went SS reps with the correct mentioned numbers and all was well. No outer or inner rubbing.

Edited by NoMoreBadAssSilvy (see edit history)

Thank you guys for replying so quickly and confirming the 22x10 +30mm offset does actually fit our 03-06 trucks. I will be contacting the vendor about their questioning the fitment of the SS reps even though they come up as an option when you search for wheels specific to my truck.

Fast4popper, are your 29 and 22 offset wheels 10" or 9.5" wide? As you know an offset without a width does not mean much. :)

Thanks for the help!

......... I ran a +18 offset 22x9.5 on a 305/40/22 Nitto and it rubbed so I learned the hard way. Went SS reps with the correct mentioned numbers and all was well. No outer or inner rubbing.

I can see where this setup was a problem as it would stick out 1/2" farther than the SS reps with the +30 offset.

Does that +30 offset work on any rim? I'm getting ready to order some 22 x 10 Intro twisted vista II and was just wondering what offset and tire size I should go with. Right now I have a 2" drop with stock rims and tires but I get a little rubbing on the inside of the wheel well when I make a sharp turn

Does that +30 offset work on any rim? I'm getting ready to order some 22 x 10 Intro twisted vista II and was just wondering what offset and tire size I should go with. Right now I have a 2" drop with stock rims and tires but I get a little rubbing on the inside of the wheel well when I make a sharp turn

With a +30mm offset the rear is good on a 305/40/22 with up to a 4" drop.

I' wanna eventually test a 5" drop on that size tire, and I think they'll clear with cutting or rolling the inner fenders

Does that make the wheel stick out further than the fender? ...in the front, obviously not in the back

No they'll sit flush with the fenders. The factory reproduction SSS reps are 22x10 +30 mm. Just search some pics so you can see how it looks, I posted some in my gallery, go through them and check them out for reference.

I'm lowered in the front 3" with djm LCA and with the tire size I'm running I have rubbing marks on the lca, not noticeable when turning. And it's not damaging anything from what I can tell but love that I have full turning radius

Those intros will look sick btw