Good canyon run.

4Runner

To get away from every day life and BS in life I try to do a canyon run buy myself with some good music and maybe a redbull:) on my way down I was behind a integra that was going slow(10 mph under posted limit)so I passed him in the next opening I got. After I did he caught back up and was kinda close to me kept revving and such. Thought maybe he had I problem so I started to slow to pull over and he got next to me rolled down the window and pointed down the road and said let's go and revved again. So I got a smile punched it and left him in the dust. He would keep with me in the tight corners but ever straight and bigger turn I would make big ground. We then later stopped at a chevron at the end and talked for about 30 or so. Pretty fun and pretty cool dude. He never new Chevy made a SS. Thought I made it up and was a shower. He then googled it and was in love:)

It's like most people who are into domestics don't know about the import world and vise versa. The ricers are the ones I get a kick out of. But anyone who is a car person regardless of they like is good with me lol.

I just went over to a local import speed shop to buy some methanol, and the owner is a guy i raced a few years back he had and an 1986 ae86 RWD corolla with a skyline turbo swap and 150 shot of nitrous really fast setup and a sleeper. Anyways we started talking and before we knew it I was there for like an hour and he gave a tour of his shop skyline engines galore and an r32 lost of nice stuff. Even though I don't know that much about imports we spoke the universal language of cars lol

A canyon run sounds kinda fun, not sure if an SS is the best vehicle for that, but still fun.

Its always nice to see a little respect between car people. Way too often Ricers are so anti-Domestic, and Domestic owners can be way to Anti-Import.

I personally am both. I loved my SS, I love my Domestics, but I also love my Subaru, and I also have respect for most other imports. But there is a fine line between a nice Import/Tuner and a nasty ricer.

IMG_1029_zps92bbfc52.jpg