Floor mats

Weather tech are ok in my opinion, the price is is also not my style. The goodyear mats are $30...

I just like the exact fit of the digifits... the goodyear mats aren't exact fits. Price on the weather techs is steep though... correct.

My dad has the weather tech digifits in his Tacoma and they are pretty nice, but damn that $180 price tag lol. I like the Lloyd's plush carpet mats best.

$118.00 at Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/WeatherTech-Custom-FloorLiner-Cadillac-Chevrolet/dp/B000KL3AJW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1398736614&sr=8-1&keywords=weathertech+floor+mats+for+2003+Chevy+Silverado

Keep an eye on the Amazon site listing for these. I saw a special deal and got mine for about $80.00.

Never seen the Goodyears but like the Weathertech just fine.

Not bad, $85 right now. It appears this is just the fronts though.

$118.00 at Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/WeatherTech-Custom-FloorLiner-Cadillac-Chevrolet/dp/B000KL3AJW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1398736614&sr=8-1&keywords=weathertech+floor+mats+for+2003+Chevy+Silverado

Keep an eye on the Amazon site listing for these. I saw a special deal and got mine for about $80.00.

Never seen the Goodyears but like the Weathertech just fine.

Had husky liners in my last truck. Got weathertechs in the SS now. I love em so much more. You can not beat the functionality or looks. They'll be the only mats I buy

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

• 2 years later...

I have the WeatherTech mats but, even though they are custom fit, they are too bulky and they still move a little bit. They are great for the winter, it traps all the salt and nasty shit that you do not want on your interior. I have custom embroidered Silverado SS mats that I got from Lloyds that I use in good weather conditions, Spring/Summer/Early Fall.