Wheatley not a vendor anymore?

patrick4317

Just noticed on the preferred vendors Wheatley performance is no longer listed. Anybody know what's up?

He doesnt give out his phone number... I have always had good fast responses... I talk to him all the time through email and facebook... He is a busy man who has another job and a big family... I don't blame him for not giving out his number, I wouldnt either if it was a side job and not my full time job... Now if he tuned full time as a career I would expect him to have a shop phone at least.... He told me he wasn't going to support this site anymore about 4 months ago... The main reason was people bashing eachother all the time and the family attitude went away... Plus to many people wanted free retunes with a vehicle they purchased from someone else and then talked crap about him and other tuners on this site and other sites...( dont get mad at me this is what I was told) If your tune is not right don't cry about just tell him and he will tune it right... I know Charlie and he is a great man and a God fearing Patriot. He takes care of us veterans and loves America and our rights and 2nd amendment... With myself who has proudly served 9 years in the USMC he has shown me the upmost respect and thankfullness and in return I am grateful... It may sound like I am defending him but this is all my personal experience and I'd love to see any of you have a full time job, be a full time daddy and husband, take care of hundreds if not thousands of customers on the side calling 24/7, and try to find time for a little R&R... He is the kind of guy that will go above and beyond for you but just like me, if you screw me over I wont lift a finger until absolutley necessary... I know Zippy is a great man too but I havnt had any personal conversations with him besides a phone chat one time. So I cant speak for him... If you dont have nothing nice to say dont say it...

Edited by 2003_SuperSport (see edit history)

There have been several accounts where he had a computer to tune and never did anything with it after weeks. No email, etc, even when he was emailed and contacted several times. Thats just not good business.

Being a Veteran, loving America and the 2nd amendment has nothing to do with him tuning. Not stirring the pot with the comment, but it holds no meaning to him tuning. I have know plenty of Vets etc, just because you are one and served the country doesnt make you a certain person to trust for instance. I have known many who are the most un trust worthy people you could know.

From what i have read on here, he started to fall off and wouldnt return emails etc.....

It has everything to do with his tuning... What a guy beleives in and who he supports like veterans and honest hard working americans instead of those with there hand out all the time, says alot about who they are and who they care about... Especially if its a hobby and something he loves to do, not something he has to do because with out, he would be out of a job, broke and on the street... As for credability goes I never said all vets are trust worthy and have integrity and I too have met some pretty nasty service members, But I would trust a Vet, police officer, fireman, paramedic etc first over your general populous anyday... Signing up for a services like above shows alot more intestinal fortitude than your average joe whos looking out for numero uno. Do I think he could have a better system than just emails? Yes, but in his situation where its a hobby and that he gets joy for helping others out with there performance needs while trying to spend time with his family and supporting them in other ways, I see why he only chooses emails... The reason I said who and what he supports is to just let everyone know he is a patriotic red blooded American who cares about us. Also, I wasn't saying vets are better than others and he takes extra care of them, Its just IMO easier to trust and deal with persons and help others who have put others first and have made sacrafices to save and keep others safe... It's not stirring the pot or who can piss the farthest... I just understand how one can have other priorities and does what he does out of passion when one doesn't have to do it... There are plenty of happy customers and with any side business there will be unhappy ones... No need to throw someone under the bus for all to read, and as far as I know he has not intentially given a bad tune and has always been great in trying to keep all who uses him happy... Everyone forgets and everyone makes mistakes and he wont get disgruntal if you email him more than once if it takes too long and there are plenty of more options out there... Bottom line is just choose who you're happy with and give people a chance to correct their wrongs if you beleive you were wronged... With a little patience comes great reward, especially in a society that wants instant gratification...

Edited by 2003_SuperSport (see edit history)