Indiana Gathering

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, had a great time.

Next time we need to hit the streets for a little cruise. I noticed we got a lot of looks when we left and had 4 trucks nose to tail out to the interstate. I tried to take some phonecam pics, but they didn't turn out too well :(

I bet Joe got his truck washed today :devil:

For everybody else...yeah... the red trucks led the way until the interstate :cheers:

I hope we can do it again and get some more members to come out.

Joe, your idea about a cruise up Chicago way come springtime... big :thumbs:

I agree Brian, the cruise from Indy up to Joe's neck of the woods would kick ass. We know we could count on Rob and Donnie to jump in on the caravan. As for the cruise to the interstate this Sunday, it made me just a little sad that I had to go the opposite direction. :tear: I would have loved to had 4 in a row smoking tail. But I made pretty damn good time flying solo

Look forward to having in the good company, BlackySS13.  It was well worth the drive to meet up the other 4 guys.

Absolutely agree.

The amazing part is that not one of us had met, just this website and owning the same trucks. It's really neat that we hung out for about 5 hours and had a great time. Rob, Joe, and Mark, I think are all in their 20's around my kids' ages. Donnie and me are old farts (waiting for that all important letter from AARP). It was nice to see some young guys with these trucks. Class act guys :thumbs:

I'm ready for the next one

Hooters, Gear M Up's 427, Chicago... and a caravan up...

Can't get much better than that

Just to let everyone know, Mervz finally got back to me on making this a site approved event. Unfortunatly, it is already over, but we would have loved to have had the banner there! Maybe next time we will get organized a little more in advance, and then we can have it there for everyone to sign! Thanks,

Rob

Archived