Indiana Gathering

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rob,

Where to meet will depend on how many members and guests confirm.

My thoughts included the Mayberry Cafe at the courthouse square in Danville. Upside: good food, reasonably priced.

Downside: limited seating for larger groups, parking is limited to street or courthouse area.

Avon, IN area

Dog n Suds: Drive-in, coney dogs, root beer floats. Car/Truck guy food. Limited inside seating.

O'Charley's

Longhorn Steakhouse

Smokey Bones BBQ

Olive Garden

Steak n Shake

Dairy Queen

And last but not least:

WHITE CASTLE!!!

I will check with some friends who live in Avon for any other suggestions.

Brian

Guys,

First of all, THANK YOU! I am familiar with all of those places that Brian suggested, and any of them sound good to me.

Let's do this. To confirm that you want to join us, please send an e-mail to me ([email protected]). In it, include your name, e-mail address, and if you want any other contact info. Once I receive your e-mail, I will send back a confirmation, and in it include my cell phone #.

(oh, and I did make a little mistake about putting the 6th in there, it should have been the 7th) (thanks Mark for pointing that out)

Thanks,

Rob

IT would be fun to go to a track and meet,  Or someones house so we can fire up the grill!!!!!!

I am from the chicago Area,  Don't mind a little trip,, maybe some other CHICAGO guys can step it up!!!!

Same here... keep us posted!!!

Great quote :thumbs: Nice scooters :cheers:

Alright guys,

Let's set a place to meet (and a time for that matter). I am thinking mid day to meet, but that is up to everyone! Let me know what you guys think!

P.S. - I think IndySSElmo can even come, even though he doesn't have his truck YET!! :D:D

Archived