07 vortec max

Helping a family friend by posting their 07 vortec max for sale. 37,xxx miles, black, leather, aftermarket audio, aftermarket exhaust, k&n CAI. In southern WI, Waukesha-ish area

Here are some pics of the truck:

RPO

rpo.jpg

front.jpg

frontangle.jpg

leftside.jpg

rightsidedoorsopen.jpg

leftsideseats.jpg

rightside.jpg

Aftermarket radio

centerdash.jpg

under rear seat

underrearseat.jpg

underrearseat2.jpg

Damage on front bumper looks to have been covered up by spray can

bumperdamage.jpg

extra grill

extragrill.jpg

stock air box looks to have K&N in it

slockairbox.jpg

I drove the truck and it drives like new. I don't know anything about the audio and neither does the owner(it was her husbands truck) but it comes with what you see. It has an aftermarket exhaust, I'm not sure which one, but it sounds pretty nice with not a lot of drone. The hood has some dents on it from black walnuts dropping on it but it looks like a paintless dent remover could get rid of them.

They are asking 24,000 OBO.

The truck has a clear one owner title and its paid off so everything is ready to go.

The guy who will be selling the truck is a close friend of my family/parents/myself who i grew up with. If you would like to see the truck he can be reached at 262-six4six-3one6nine. Ask for Bob.

You can PM me questions if you wish, but if i can't answer them, you'll have to call my friend anyway.

Edited by shadowsniper3006 (see edit history)

Next time your in waukesha, let me know, SS's are few and far between around here (except AdamV03).

Come to think of it, i saw a Blue SS the other day at the Acura dealership (not for sale), it had a cool blue/billet skull and crossbones w/SS hitch cover. That wasn't you was it?