Multiple kills all night long

Stoshball

Went cruising Saturday night with my wife and another couple (all of us in the silvy,) happened to pull up to a challenger srt, charger srt, and a fire bird at a light. It was a beautiful thing. They all started Reving there engines to each other and acting cool so I just waited. Then all I saw was their faces turn ghost white as I uncorked the truck and then all their headlights in my rear view when the light turned green. Pulled up the the next light and the kid driving the challenger said he had a friend he wanted me to run. We go down the street and park next to a lightning. Dude instantly starts running his mouth about me not even being a race cause he beats SS trucks all the time. I just kept quiet and after some subtle persuasion he accepts and we roll out and find a red light. Light turned green and I walked the kid by about 3-4 lengths to the next light. He wouldn't pull up next to me after that then cut down a side street and disappeared for the rest of the night. Couldn't help but laugh about it for the rest of the time we were out cruising.