island dragway

all hecklers up north with the safety equipment.... down south, they could care less as long as you dont leak anything on the track. trucks moving out! do you think you are gonna put a cage in it?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey this is probably converter you wanna give a try.

Pi 2800 that's the vigilante

I thought that's what he said he was running??

I will have to if I want to break into 10s :ughdance:

Keep me posted on the cage if you go that route. I've got a fabricator in town I was brainstorming the idea with. I'll get the truck finished first and run it at the track then go from there. Be sure to send me lots of pics. You've got my number. :thumbs:

We'll have to get a sweet set of Corbeau buckets!

:peelout:

Yeah, Zippy had already recommended that to me and looks like that's the way I'll go

This all differs depending on heads/cam combo correct?

Allen at BTR was thinking more of a 3200 for my custom grind and CNC LS3s.. I'm going to call PI this next week and see what they think.

This all differs depending on heads/cam combo correct?

Allen at BTR was thinking more of a 3200 for my custom grind and CNC LS3s.. I'm going to call PI this next week and see what they think.

I have "heard" around 2800 stall is ideal for the maggies, but don't take my word for it. PI will obviously build it to match your mods and give it whatever stall you want

going to do a cage at one point but taking out the entire interior is not something I want to do :mad:

Bro, you can always go to Home Depot, buy some 1-1/2" PVC, couple of 90's, couple of 45's, a can of black Kyrlon and slap that in there for your days at the track to fake them out - but don't glue the fittings together so you can remove it once you leave :D