island dragway

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well had a new S.D. tune 2 weeks ago from kevin and had to go to island dragway to do some shake downs but kevin could not go, did one pass went 11.3 @118mph but had to lift at around 1000 ft, track person said do it again and your out of here so put it back on trailer and went home............I NEED A ROLL CAGE :fart:

Heck ya that's moving man, 118mph in one of these bricks is fast.

What mods are done to the truck?

Do you a pic of the time slip, wanna see the 60' n all

Is that a new PB or has it gone faster?

I woulda ran it all out on last pass n packed up n left lol

60ft today was 1.61 ....yes my best time so far with new motor [it only has 900 miles on it] ...ran 18.5 lbs of boost today no nitrous ,very safe tune if every thing goes well should be dialed in in a few more weeks.. 370ci built for boost and a tvs 2300 jack shaft :ughdance:

60ft today was 1.61 ....yes my best time so far with new motor [it only has 900 miles on it] ...ran 18.5 lbs of boost today

Very nice numbers!! I'm curious how your run went?! Did you hook off the line? 4 drag radials? What rpm are you hitting the traps at? Did you take any videos of your run? Hell, I would love to look at your hpt log of the run!

only goes out to car shows and to the track.......as for videos and time slips ,will come in next few weeks after all the tuning is complete don't have much

track time with no cage it's hard going to 3 tracks [island, Numidia and Atco] :nono: always being ask not to go under 11.5 or you will be BAN :blahblah: