SSS 1 Challenger O

JC03SS

A guy in a Black challenger in front of me kept power braking in front of me. Happened 3 times as I was following him home from the grocery store. It was a couple young guys and everytime he power braked it he would put his thumb up. Well last time he did we were at a light with no traffic coming he takes off and I come around him right after I hit 2nd and put about 5 trucks on him by 90. His face was priceless lol and then I put my thumb up :) Gonna assume it was a v6. It has been awhile since I put it on someone on the street.

Looking at your sig, did you port the TB yourself? Ever think about adding a tbss intake, even that alone would get you some more top end. I have the tbss intake with an adapter and running the stock 3 bolt TB, just ported it myself. Your truck would definitely benefit from it on top of your cam.

You can always do the 90mm TB and xlink but that's where it gets more pricey. I'll eventually do it but was trying to get the most bang for buck first.

Hope you didn't spill the milk showing him who's boss.

Funny you say that Jeff I flipped the Milk and the Bleach lol nothing spilled tho lol.

Looking at your sig, did you port the TB yourself? Ever think about adding a tbss intake, even that alone would get you some more top end. I have the tbss intake with an adapter and running the stock 3 bolt TB, just ported it myself. Your truck would definitely benefit from it on top of your cam.

You can always do the 90mm TB and xlink but that's where it gets more pricey. I'll eventually do it but was trying to get the most bang for buck first.

I did port my TB I took a ton of alum out of it lol it's smooth with none of the bumps it looks greatpost-21185-0-61490900-1396791981_thumb.jpg

post-21185-0-57517000-1396792059_thumb.jpg

Really been thinking about doing TBSS intake n TB. Just haven't yet.