Roll pan Group buy

la122685

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I don't get the eBay thing, is that a guy that has a bser roll pan or is it a new guy making pans? And super sketchy that there isn't any picks of the actual pan. I want one real bad but I'm also not a complete idiot. I'd pass on that at the moment.

I don't get the eBay thing, is that a guy that has a bser roll pan or is it a new guy making pans? And super sketchy that there isn't any picks of the actual pan. I want one real bad but I'm also not a complete idiot. I'd pass on that at the moment.

Actually if you look at that pic he has of two red trucks, one is a standard single cab roll pan, but the other is a roll pan fit on an SS. Or thats what it looks like to me.

Yeah I see the one in the pic on the left is for a SS with cladding, I meant that is the only picture posted. None of the actual unpaint pan. Could just be a photo of a bser pan. I'm not trying to be a dick just overly cautious of eBay scams. If that's a legit buy I'd do it, that would be awesome.

Actually if you look at that pic he has of two red trucks, one is a standard single cab roll pan, but the other is a roll pan fit on an SS. Or thats what it looks like to me.

They are the same roll pan I believe. One is just molded in while the other is not

Problem is with that picture is that its not even his work..

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/42190-tailgate-hits-rollpan/

EDIT: i emailed john on friday and i havent got a response

Edited by 03SSBoy (see edit history)