Here we go again!!

rcapone

Yesterday afternoon I take the SS out to pick my Daughter up from her Friend's house - beautiful day in the mid 70's - pick her up and get behind two white ecsb Silverados who start power braking. Then the one dude sees me in his rear view and signals to the other dude and he looks over at my truck. Anyway, both race to the next light and the kid on the right blows the other dude away. So here I am minding my own business once again :angel: and pull up next to the lead foot dude. Mind you, we're in a dual turning lane trying to make a left - I'm on the left (inside) and he's on the right. I look over at the guy and he's got his game face on staring at the light - won't even look over at me. So since I have my 9 yr. old in the back seat, I take off normally continuing to make my left. This dude floors it, spins really bad, fish tails (at a very busy and major intersection) and once we hit the straight away, I punch it just a little bit and then see a cop swoop in and nail this dude!

Kids never learn. There is a time and place for everything. Dude pulls up to me and said hay this guy behind you wants to run you :) I said with that lol new Dodge haha told him I don't think he really wants this bit if he does tell him to meet me at the track and I'll send him home in tears haha needless to say no show.

lol, I think he was too busy looking at the cop in his rear view...he swooped in on him reeealy fast and aggressive but I didn't stick around to see what happened to him. I'd say for sure a wreckless driving - what an idiot to pull that shit at a busy intersection lol, still makes me laugh thinking about it.

I think it's the flames and skulls that make these kids want to try me out ...gotta love it!