Cen/SoCal Meet

I am putting together another meet for June 14, 2014. I am in talks with a competition grill master. I will secure him if there is enough confirmations prior. I am already at 3. Last time around there was one member here that showed up. I would like to raise that number. It was nice having an ISS there. it will be in the Valencia/Castaic area. Great spot, and I know for you guys placement is important. The trucks are in plain view. Any questions, post or PM me

Good. 4 now. I will let you know last time the 2014's made their appearance. I want the SSS number to match or beat their turn out. Also if you or you know someone lookijg for the new stock 22's there is a guy here selling a set off his SEMA truck for $2000 with Toyo 305/40's

• 2 weeks later...

I wish I knew in advance if I'd be off that day, but I usually don't know if I work on weekends till the evening before or the evening of. Incase I'm off I'll have to crash it if no other plans come up lol.

A grill master sure would be nice, are people pitching in on this or do you need a number of people for that to happen.

Do you have any people from the San Fernando Valley area going? We just had a few trucks come out my way this weekend and we met up for some racing, there was a s/c SSS too from that area. Didn't get a chance to ask if they were on this site, but I wanted to get a runs against it lol

Are you guys meeting up at that lake in Castaic?

I wish I knew in advance if I'd be off that day, but I usually don't know if I work on weekends till the evening before or the evening of. Incase I'm off I'll have to crash it if no other plans come up lol.

A grill master sure would be nice, are people pitching in on this or do you need a number of people for that to happen.

Do you have any people from the San Fernando Valley area going? We just had a few trucks come out my way this weekend and we met up for some racing, there was a s/c SSS too from that area. Didn't get a chance to ask if they were on this site, but I wanted to get a runs against it lol

Are you guys meeting up at that lake in Castaic?

It is at the lake. A grillmaster is if I can break a certain attendance goal. If not a friend of minw can BBQ like ae did last time. As far as from the San Fernando Valley, from your guys direction we had Grumpytony, and 2 guys off gm-trucks.com

Depending on if you go and they way you go you could cruise down with a couple of us in Bakersfield

Ya I will be able to go. Doesnt look like I have anything that weekend.

I will take 46 to 5 through Bakersfield since its the fastest.