I've been away for a while but I'm back!

Hey all, just thought I'd reintegrate. After having my truck for such a long time, I traded it in 2 years ago after I got back from a year and a half deployment to the middle east. I hated to do it but I was thinking about my family at the time. I missed it so much that I was checking around to see about getting another when I came across an ad selling one and low and behold, it was my truck so now I'm the proud new owner, again, of MY old Silverado SS. It's great to have hey back and great to be back online here.

Cody

Thanks everyone, the truck is still fully modded and only had about 20k miles more than it did when I traded her. I do have some work to do to it, tie rods, ball joints and maybe need to rebuild the diffs, I can here a low whine when I let off the gas.

I've missed this site and all of you! I've actually noticed there is a few more original members than I figured but it would be great to have everyone fir the early days still here. I deployed with the Navy on a customs mission.