Samsung Galaxy S5. Who is going to pick one up?

jddmj

from what i heard the s5 is nearly the same as the s4 with a better camera and a finger print scanner. ive had my note 2 for over a year now and ill never switch back to an i phone

I have also heard the S5 called the S4S as a Apple pun. But that bigger camera, fingerprint scanner, and screen is enough for me to wait on lol

I'm bias to the iPhone like SSS owners are to the AWD :)

I have a 32gb iPhone and have nearly 10k photos and over 400 videos on it. Dropped a countless number of times, and finally scrapped the crap out of the screen while under the truck a week ago.

I've been waiting for a setting more from apple other then small changes. If they don't come out with some thing completely new I might switch.

I'm bias to the iPhone like SSS owners are to the AWD :)

I have a 32gb iPhone and have nearly 10k photos and over 400 videos on it. Dropped a countless number of times, and finally scrapped the crap out of the screen while under the truck a week ago.

I've been waiting for a setting more from apple other then small changes. If they don't come out with some thing completely new I might switch.

The Apple iPhone 6 seems to look promising, but a while off. Check the specs, and you will see why the s5 is so tempting. At one time I thought if Apple made it, it was the best available. While being the best built, doesn't mean it runs the best. For instance a low horse power foreign luxury car up against an average american built Corvette. The foreign may be built the best, but the 'Vette runs alot better, and will last just as long with the average user.

The Apple iPhone 6 seems to look promising, but a while off. Check the specs, and you will see why the s5 is so tempting. At one time I thought if Apple made it, it was the best available. While being the best built, doesn't mean it runs the best. For instance a low horse power foreign luxury car up against an average american built Corvette. The foreign may be built the best, but the 'Vette runs alot better, and will last just as long with the average user.

Ya I'll take the vette especially if it's less. Lol

I've had nothing but good experiences with both my current Galaxy S4 and the few HTC phones I've tried. I actually had the HTC EVO for a few years up until the S4 came out then switched over. I'll probably be switching again either to the new HTC One or the S5. The new One and the S5 are coming out around the same time and both of them are almost identical phones in terms of performance etc, it really just comes down to aesthetics and the user interface. Play with both and see which feels better to you. I'm pretty sure you won't go wrong with either one.

I love my S4. I will get the S5 once the price drops a tad.. After my last non smart phone took a crap i decided to step up to the S4 because of the camera.The most important part of my phone is picture quality. I have a 3 year old daughter and having a nice phone on me at all time is awesome. No iPhone can touch the picture quality of my S4!

Nope, CDMA

Verizon Wireless has the HTC One M8 ... Your CDMA dilemma is fixed ... LOL

I have had my last 4 phones being HTC's ... I had a Samsung Galaxy 3s for a few weeks, but hated it. It was a great phone, I personally was just already accustomed to how the HTC layouts worked. I also found that the HTC seems to had better graphics on everyday operations, then the Iphone and Galaxy ...

I'm just surprised that HTC has been putting such small MP cameras into their phones lately. Their new software may be some sort of upgrade, but if I'm wrong, let me know. I'm rocking my second HTC Rezound, and it has an 8MP, where the new HTC One M8 is only sporting a 5MP ... The last couple of versions of the HTC One only had a 4MP ...

I believe that the HTC Butterfly 2 (HTC Verizon DNA) phablet, should be coming out soon too ...