Samsung Galaxy S5. Who is going to pick one up?

jddmj

As I set here staring at the iPhone I have had the past 2 years, I honestly would love to chuck it up against the wall. Being a Graphic Designer, you are taught to do the Apple thing. At one point, if it wasn't Apple, I didn't want it in my home. Now the only thing I wont have that is not Apple is a computer. I love my iMac. But after the iPad Mini got destroyed, I went with the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 for two reasons. Half the price, and the pressure sensitive screen. My iPhone will not stay charged, and I must charge it 2-3 times a day. The 16gb is full, and I honestly do not want to delete any more pictures. The galaxy line seems legit, and I can fix anything that has bugged me about my iPhone. So who is rocking a galaxy? And who will be picking up the s5 come April?

I had a Galaxy for a while, but after having two Samsung products in a row I just wasn't happy with the overall interface.

I converted to HTC. First I got the HTC One X, which at the time was the best phone I had ever used. Then I got the HTC One. I still have it and it blew my HTC One X out the water. Seriously, best phone ever. I broke my screen last Friday and the new HTC One M8 became available on Tuesday. My One M8 comes in the mail today.

Samsung makes a good phone, they are easily my second choice.

Phones all come down to personal preference really. The iphone I like because the accessories that it is compatible with and its ease of use. The Samsung Androids I like because they cleanliness of the android system and how smooth everything looks plus the new S5 comes with a ton of features and looks great. I've had an HTC phone before but I must admit that the new HTC One M8 does look awesome.

Personally I've had a S3 for the past 2 years and i'm tired of it. I'll go to a iphone and in a while i'll switch back to android but that's just me.

Phones all come down to personal preference really. The iphone I like because the accessories that it is compatible with and its ease of use. The Samsung Androids I like because they cleanliness of the android system and how smooth everything looks plus the new S5 comes with a ton of features and looks great. I've had an HTC phone before but I must admit that the new HTC One M8 does look awesome.

Personally I've had a S3 for the past 2 years and i'm tired of it. I'll go to a iphone and in a while i'll switch back to android but that's just me.

I have read leak after leak of the iPhone 6, and though it seems nice, its to far off to wait. My wife dropped her iPhone 4 in mop water, and after taking it apart, and closing it up in rice, it started working again. But she is over iPhone as well. I like the HTC One M8, but I don't believe my carrier will get it. I have a small carrier, but it is the only provider that works best in the rural area I live in. Plus I have mobile to mobile with my family, and hers. I loving the hope of the 16 megapixel camera, and the screen size. I'll be sure to have more pictures of all the car shows I attend with the added room too.

i ve had the last 2 Galaxy's, runnin with the the GS4 right now, no complaints. After the trash ive had in the past, this thing is great. Huge screen, Camera is great, and I have the iHeart radio app goin 10 hrs a day and dont have to charge the phone unitl I lay down at night. If I could just figure out the tapatalk thing to post pics and stuff on here Id be good, but the phone is the sh$%.

i ve had the last 2 Galaxy's, runnin with the the GS4 right now, no complaints. After the trash ive had in the past, this thing is great. Huge screen, Camera is great, and I have the iHeart radio app goin 10 hrs a day and dont have to charge the phone unitl I lay down at night. If I could just figure out the tapatalk thing to post pics and stuff on here Id be good, but the phone is the sh$%.

To place pictures through Tapatalk, you must first have photobucket. Then upload your pictures to photobucket, copy the IMG link, and paste it in tapatalk. No problems.

Just got my step-dtr the I5S. Great phone so far.

I got myself the Note 3. Little disappointed in the speaker phone quality. Very low sound even with the "increased volume enabled"

I updated to the 4.4.2 OS and few things changed that I liked before better.

My S2 only lasted one year. S3 lasted 14 months. And I take care of my phones like I did my truck lol. Think I just had bad luck. Both S 2 and 3 just wouldn't power up one day. Swapped in new batteries, still would not power up. If it wasn't for the Sprint deals I received I probably would of gone HTC or Droid.

But hey it is what it is.

Jimmy... My wife has an S4 and has been very happy with it. She has to charge the battery frequently, but she never stops playing games in it. I have a work supplied iPhone 5S. It does more that I will ever need! :-) Work-wise (email, calendaring, etc.), it actually has some drawbacks compared to my old Blackberry, but in other respects, it is certainly light years ahead.

I am happy with the functioning of my iphone. It does everything I NEED. But as a gear head, I already got my Galaxy Note 10.1 doing things my iPhone only could dream it could. I just think it is more modder friendly. As for my iMac, it does its job with lots of horsepower to back it up. iPhone, not so much. Thats another reason why the S5 will more than likely be my next phone.

To place pictures through Tapatalk, you must first have photobucket. Then upload your pictures to photobucket, copy the IMG link, and paste it in tapatalk. No problems.

No if you're using Tapatalk, you can upload it directly from your phone gallery.. Photobucket is only needed for computer use. That's the best part about tapa

I hate apple. Their products are inferior yet everyone thinks it's the greatest thing they have ever seen, just because it's apple. I had this gs4 for almost a year and it's fantastic. Never a problem and still running good as new. I didn't even crack the screen yet! Lol next phone will be either M8 or s5 most likely

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Edited by bassmaster (see edit history)